a koan for Humanity - Chapters to come
by P. Ola Jannhov (comments: 0)
on How To Balance the Impossible
Chapters to come
Chapter xx - Music and Space (in a few days)
An example - Music
Space is actually what makes anything appear - we´re just not tuned to it yet.
Chapter xxx - Seeing and Space (in a few days)
Another example - a picture
Space is what makes anything appear - we´re just not tuned to it yet.
Chapter xxxx - impulse, inspiration & creativity (in a few days)
- im pulse - first there is pulse
- in spirit - impulse enters spirit
- cre ate - spirit enters creation
- stirring / regung and impulse
MORE chapters to come (in some days/weeks)
- models of manifestation - I am right
- more models of manifestation - WE are right
- even more models of manifestation - IT is right
- just to much models of manifestation - give me a break
- getting lost amongst the concepts
- Spiral Dynamics and Integral Theory - maps created on Yellow / Teal? Peter Merry at the IEC
- Terry Patton at the IEC 2018
- finding - Brother David Steindl Rast at the IEC 2018
- The picture expands - who turns the hour glass?
- paths to return upon
- leaving the paths
- from here on uncharted territory
- time to navigate the Now
- Dementia or enlightenment - entering the ever present Now but letting the clocks tic
- US, Europe, Africa and Asia - are we continent centric or world centric ?
- The Quadrants are standing head on the southern hemisphere - Patty and Ubuntu
- so are we mostly "I" or mostly "We" (Tom Steiniger and Elisabeth Debold the IEC 2018) - Ola invents "iWe"
- what drum Buddha beats today - tears in my eyes as Asia says Hello.
- old school spirituality and >reinvention of >consciousness - maybe cosmo centric, but how?
- the universe at the core of a pupil of a nun - size collapses
- updating the models - Spiral Dynamics and Integral Theory - created on Yellow / Teal, or wadda ya say?
- Turquoise >tools - a compass for the (old) maps?
- Who needs maps when Akasha goes online right in your head?
- Only Fools can do that! Susanne Cook-Greuter at the IEC 2018
- The arc is a rainbow and at the end of the rainbow, a pot of gold awaits ..
- There is always ego as long as human Form exists - Terri O´Fallon at the IEC 2018
- att finnas utan att vara eller existera - a third kind of verb to describe active-passive existence & being
- the spark - frederic laloux at the IEC 2018
- .. to come